Having a PANAMA COC is important for mariners willing to develop their job possibilities since Panama has the largest registered fleet of ships in the world and Panama COC is worldwide identified by other flag authorities.
According to the latest policy, The Panama Maritime Authority does not issuing new Panama COC anymore, however as per issued circulars in force, Panama will proceed with PANAMA COC Renewal for those officers who already retain Panama COC and satisfy all the conditions.
Prerequisites for PANAMA COC Renewal in India
To proceed with PANAMA COC Renewal in India or Upgrade of Panama COC, please send us the following scan copies in pdf format by email (each requirement separately scanned):
- Filled out an application form. Download: RENEWAL FORM
- Colour copy photograph (in high-resolution jpeg format) and signature with black ink in white background.
- Valid passport copy. Please scan only pages showing personal data and signatures.
- Valid PMA approved Syntegra Medical Fitness Certificate
- Panama COC to be renewed and Panama SSO license or DSD endorsement course.
- Panama Seaman’s book: The only first page shows your data and the pages show sea service experience. Other nationality SB or DC with sea service records can also be sent.
- Experience letter/s: Indicating sea service showing periods served, capacity, tonnage and KW of the ship. For upgrade of Rank of competence valid STCW courses have to be presented by email.
Please see the required courses for Deck Officers and Engineer officers.
For more information, you may please contact our office at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8828102586, 8828102585