This course is per requirements under MLC 2006 Regulation 3.2 – Food and Catering – training course, which covers practical cooking, food and personal hygiene, food storage, stock control, environmental protection catering health and safety.
- Introduction to cuisines.
- Practical cuisines.
- Introduction to Food Safety and Hygiene.
- Impact of Food-Borne Illness.
- Understanding Food Law.
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Preservation, Storage and Temperature Control.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Galley Safety.
- Menu preparation.
- Stock Control.
- Healthier Foods and Special Diets.
- Cultural and Religious Catering Requirement.
Duration: 1 month