This course follows the STCW convention contain in part A of Ch-VII and MARPOL (73/78) contained in Annex III. The course covers the following topics: –
- Construction and use of the IMDG Code.
- Hazard classification based on UN criteria.
- Dangerous Goods List and Limited Quantities Expectation.
- Packing and Tank Provisions.
- Consignment Procedures.
- Dangerous Goods Declaration and Container Packing Certificate.
- Transport Operations, Stowage, Segregation and Container Packing.
- Emergency Response and Medical First Aid.
Duration: 2 Days