This training is to equip the delegate with the initial knowledge, to understanding and skills required to perform the role of an Offshore Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO)/ Helicopter Landing Assistant (HLA)safely & effectively.
- Offshore Helideck regulations and guidelines.
- Helicopter and Helideck Hazards and Management Systems.
- HLO/HLA responsibilities during helicopter landing and departure.
- Supervision of passengers and cargo handling.
- Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air (DGBA) Awareness.
- HLO/HLA Normally Unattended Installations.
- Helicopter refueling awareness.
Duration: 3 days