(INDIAN / CONTINENTAL / FILIPINO / ITALIAN / BAKERY)
This course fulfils the requirement of Resolution ADM No-068. 2013, Regulation 3.2, Rule A 3.2 in according to Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006 and covers the following topics.
- Health and safety in catering in the maritime industry.
- Kitchen operations, costs and menu planning.
- Healthier foods and special diets.
- Dietary requirements of shift workers.
- Prepare and cook fruit and vegetables.
- Prepare and cook meat and meal.
- Prepare and cook fish and shellfish.
- Prepare and cook rice, pasta, grains, and egg dishes.
- Prepare and cook dessert and pudding.
- Prepare and cook bakery products.
Duration: 10 days